Friday, May 20, 2011

Preparing meals...

Today was a fun day. Well, I'm speaking enjoyment into my entire day. It took Arianna 1.5 hrs to fall asleep for her nap. The day before, I purchased the sunblock curtains for her room. This is what went on for 1.5hrs - her reaching out to me. I don't know maybe this is why those Montessori beds work so well; no sense of confinement to go to sleep. Who rests well behind bars?

In the end, she slept almost 3 hrs. I had to wake her up. We then went to a cookout for daddy's job. We had fun on the swing and sliding down the big slide. Yes "we" went down the slide:-)

After the park, we ran some errands and came home. Arianna wasn't that sleepy so we began finger painting. She's enjoying paint more and more.

While we finger painted, her carrots were steaming in my Beaba babycooker. I use it when I can since she's growing up and doesn't like purée foods any longer.

Once the carrots were ready, I tried teaching her how to prepare her meals (another Montessori method of child development. Check out all the pics below:

No comments:

Post a Comment