Sunday, May 22, 2011

First time with fork

This evening we rushed to Harris Teeter for some veggies and fruit for the week. I saw the toddler fork and spoon set and decided to purchase. I'm really trying to encourage Ari's independence and self reliance in the small things - laying down for a nap, potty training, preparing her meals and feeding herself (now with a fork).

Two days ago he prepped her own carrots. Well we accidentally added too much EVOO. So I steamed some broccoli and added to the container.

I was shocked to see her "go at it" with the fork. Check out the pics. I'm enjoying seeing her develop daily. God is so good!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just stumbled upon your blog and have to say your little girl is ADORABLE! Best of luck on your Montessori adventures. We're also a montessori family, please stop by and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're my first "commenter"! I'm excited about Montessori everything. It's really a great start for our children (we just have one now) to live organized, disciplined, and just happy lives. My daughter is smiling and laughing 24/7 - except when wakes up and realizes she's not connected to our bed....I have an Arm's Reach co-sleeper; it worked great until I stopped nursing her at 12months.
    I'm going to check out your blog. I hope I know what I"m doing, too. I'm still a blog novice:)

    ReplyDelete