Friday, October 21, 2011

It's hard to choose....

It's hard to choose a favorite outfit for my Arianna. This is not a model pic, just a pic of her playing on the grounds at the college where I'm working on my PhD. My mom had to attend a funeral back home in Cali and my hubby could only make it to my campus after getting off work. So, yes....Ari came with me to school. Everyone loves her, of course. When everyone began laughing during the lecture, she would laugh at just the right moment - yes, when the laughter had already subsided. LOL! Here is a pic of her playing for 10minutes prior to having to rush to my advisor's office. She's such an inspiration to me and her daddy to pursue our dreams. I believe having her at my hip through the library, readings, lectures is a great start for her.






The jacket and velvet skinny jeans are from Burlington. Thanks mom! The little hair bow is from Mommasbows boutique. Finally, the boots are from a moment of impulse shopping at Target. I was supposed to buy one item and found myself spending $200! I really have to stay out of that place.

3 comments:

  1. I love love love THIS JACKET! SOOO CUTE! Also loving the bots and skinny jeans! So adorable!

    Burlington is a place I love to shop too! So hard for me to stay away!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Mini Mod! Hope you'll be back this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll! Love that coat and shoes! I have not been to burlington in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a beautiful girl. I love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete